Flat tummy craziness; everyone has belly fat

May 27, 2019
ca560648633a713a86f4f2ff3a4d7c27
Logistics Matter; Coolest Places to Live in Nairobi
June 6, 2019

Flat tummy craziness; everyone has belly fat

d96ae445a2012f6a5b2b4270b201e455

I mean everybody struggles with getting rid of lower belly fat. The hardest muscle to tone in the body. Can I tell you the good news again, edit that heading to ‘everybody has some six pack’, including chics. But there is a stubborn layer of fat on your core that remain stuck there like a dictator in power. You can pull all kinds of power exercises for years, develop each muscle in your body except that pot on your under belly.

Did I say everybody has a tummy? 95 percent of people has some layer of fat on their lower abdomen when they sit down. Now there are guys with good genes. They are born with tight abs. Most of them are thin guys from a young age. They don’t have to read this article. Unless they want to develop abs. Because well-toned abs are made in the gym.

I am not an instructor, this is sort of a mindset towards belly fat issues. It is the most esteem lowering part of the body for many people. I have been to the gym for a while and if you ask guys what they are looking for, they just point at their tummies “I want it to go” they would say that.

When you visit a fashion shop, you would see guys trying to fit all sizes of dresses and trousers but they keep checking their belly to see if it is popping out. With some belly, it is difficult to fit to fit in your favorite dresses or shirts.

This stubborn fat is not only a concern for chics, even we men have a problem with it, and yea I consider myself a man at this point. Mine is not there. It has never been there. I have a swimmer’s body. Broad shoulders and abs. And I have been working out since I was 17 years. Morning runs, gym, yoga etc I have been there done that so I can’t complain of fat. God blessed me with great genes. However, I have had to work out other parts of my body. No one is born with tattoos and nice muscles that you see on TV.

Some of this belly fat has to do with diet choices. Too much junk and fatty foods leads to a bulging stomach. Some of it is genetics. Some people have big bodies. At times it is childbirth, we can’t blame you for that. Child birth leaves you with some tummy. So what’s the solution?

PLANKS

Yea, planks. Just go down on your fours, then move to a high push up position, support your body with yr elbows. Then come up to high push up with your left hand, do down to your elbow and come up with yr right hand this time…okay just check this out for simplicity. I told you I am not a fitness instructor, I am just hyping myself up. But I know planks are good for strengthening your core muscles.

Another option is the use of a Swiss ball.  You can ask your trainer to help you with this ball. It is good for toning abs.

DIET

I am not attacking your eating habits but a mega diet change can work. You can work out your entire life but with a junk diet much won’t change. Again, I am not a nutritionist but I am very resourceful, I know that you can make a diet plan and some changes. Lots of water instead of soda and beer, lots of vitamins, plant proteins, milk products, fish instead of meat etc. You are what you eat. But there is always a cheat day when you do pizza and sausages.

Good eating habits is developed slowly just like any habit. I am sort of lazy by nature but of late, or normally I would push myself to work hard. I have found myself doing lots of small positive things with my time.

GREEN TEA

For me tea is tea. I was born in the village so I don’t know what this green tea means. The first time I heard about it I thought it was strong tea because that is how it is made in the village, with leaves and sugar. It comes out smelling so nice. The whole village can feel the smell from your kitchen when you cook your tea with those leaves.

But the type of tea I am talking about here is made of camellia sinensis leaves. That sounds like a botanical name.  But just to simplify your life, just go to an online shop like Jumuia and order some of it.

SLIMMING BELT

My friend’s girl once pressured him to buy her a slimming belt. I tell you chics are crazy with their tummies. And he ended up buying it. I don’t know how these belts work but I also hear that if you constantly pull your belly inside it can help in reducing the tummy with time. Always pulling your belly inside can be a tough task and I guess that is where the belt comes in, to just hold your tummy in place. You can purchase them online and see. I am sure chics have them.

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doc but some of my recommendations can help you a little. And just get a good instructor. You will have to sweat a little. Apart from leg workouts, I don’t know what other muscle is painful when working out like the core muscle. I have seen guys cry, tears of pain and joy when working their core…oops.

Movies and hip hop music videos have promoted abs. showing us chics with tiny waists and pretty asses. It is like a trend. A 21st century standard for beauty. Having a big belly was associated with wealth and comfort among men back in the 90s. But this century is all about hitting the gym and toning up. I am still competing with my friends and brothers on who has the best six packs. We don’t compete on who has the biggest tummy. I want to compete on who has the most money some day!

Call me papito

Slade Jeff
Slade Jeff
I am a zen, I love this life plus a lot of wine..I will keep your days filled with interesting content. I am also pro-brands, I tell stories about them at a fair price, let me put in a good word for you! WhatsApp me on +254712911633 for business.

21 Comments

1. james says:

these are great ways for a flat belly you can also try http://bit.ly/2IgeIQY incorporate it with your diet rest assured you’ll get that flat belly fixed.

2. bola168 says:

Hi there excellent blog! Does running a blog similar to
    this take a large amount of work? I’ve virtually
    no understanding of computer programming but I was hoping to
    start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners
    please share. I know this is off subject nevertheless I just had to ask.
    Thanks!

3. Agen Bola says:

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

4. jeck says:

great blog:
    check this out, guys! http://bit.ly/2L8IxWc This Super Simple Morning Habit “Accidentally” Melted 84 LBS Of Fat.but in Every inspiring weight loss story you see on this page is a real person who got verified results using the exact methods from the Flat Belly Fix manual and video.

5. fredrick says:

Great post all we know with regard on flat belly was DIET using PLANKS, SLIMMING BELT and DRINKING TEA question is Could it actually transform the body into a fat-torching furnace that burns hotter with each passing moment.While at the same time generating a “rebound weight-gain defence system”,Making it almost biologically impossible for the fat to wickedly reappear like it always does… but hey try to check these out it help me and maybe it can help you too..https://bit.ly/2GyrwAV

6. Darwin says:

Like these blog it’s true that everyone has a belly fat no one born with muscles unless we go to Gym have some yoga class or go to diet plan but most of us go for a new diet have no plan. we learn what to eat…and not to eat and try new recipes.. but we don’t have a daily plan to carry through that critical first month. Without a plan, it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure… to be unprepared… and to make bad decisions. So why do it? go to Gym 3x a week but I observe the shape I want did not work out so I google the net to look for a complete pack so I get these site with a Keto challenge it includes tips for eating out and guidelines. check these site https://bit.ly/2MpMsOg it help me a lot maybe it can help you too..

7. Fred says:

I love you post and it’s been very helpful. Try your PLANKS and watch the video it’s awesome i fell my muscle nice. but also diet is very important aside from workout most of us go for a new diet have no plan. we learn what to eat…and not
    to eat and try new recipes.. but we don’t have a daily plan to carry through that critical first month. Without a plan, it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure… to be unprepared… and to make bad decisions. So why do it? I’d like to share to everyone a diet plan that helped me and lose some weight as well. I hope it can help others! https://bit.ly/2GyrwAV

8. Joshua Smith says:

Amazing article! Very informative! Thank you so much for posting it. I’ve had success with this method as well: http://bit.ly/2Z95IC9

9. Serah Joy Leoncito says:

This is something funny but really a helpful one. I recommend this blogs for young adults like me to read and share. For more tips, I would love to share this helpful tips to you guys so you have more reference to reach your goal. Check this out http://bit.ly/2TIzQ6s

10. june says:

Guys I wanna share this link to you it is also how to manage your belly into in a great shape, here is the link.http://bit.ly/2MybiMB

11. Zikri Khabib says:

Thank you for the article, you are an inspiration to us all. Here is some tip that I found to have a flat belly, I hope it helps some others https://bit.ly/2KZXxmA

12. Rana4567 says:

This is also help you for your flat belly fix very quick, so check this https://bit.ly/2HvE2l3 for more information

13. Rahul Kumar says:

hey wanna belly fat then use this product.

14. Kimberly says:

Hey, great article, thank you! It is great to see you also talking about teas besides workout since I struggled with belly fat for so long even though I am skinny and those 21 days workout challenges never worked just by themselves. Until I really focus on what I am putting in to my body (turmeric tea is great for belly fat for ex.), otherwise it only helps a little.
    If anyone needs a little bit more systematic way to loose those stubborn fats for good this time, this book and program helped me and my husband immensely. My tip is, its even better if you start with a partner or a friend, it was really fun to see ourselves and each others progress so quickly :) For anyone who might me interested: http://bit.ly/2lAcZwY

15. ellen says:

This is a great article. It really helps a lot, and guys you can check this out too… http://bit.ly/2md2EXX

16. Daehan says:

This is a great article

I also found this one and proved to help in achieving a flat tummy.

I hope you try it and post a review on this product as well.

17. Christopher Cordial says:

Hi there! been reading your blog..great article! very realistic thus informative as well. Thank you for the inspirational content. I hope this will help and inspire others too. By the way, I wanna share you something interesting. Check this out! https://2ccce00nen5var6egbjv9x4s2j.hop.clickbank.net/
    Inside, is a page where you’ll find out people who talks about their weight loss story and how they dealt and overcome their journey from weight loss problem through a great successful solution.

18. Dexter Tria says:

This is an articles on how flat belly fix system. Check this out link and help you some tips. https://bit.ly/2lGexWB

19. Kavitha says:

“Comedy Blog is literally the BEST where I ready so damn good interesting blogs, and I’m also so grateful I found https://mmini.me/FlatBellyFix- ,it helped me not only got my sexy hips and flat lower belly but keep it off, hope it helps some others!”

20. Don says:

I recently found out I have diabetes 2 so am very committed to losing weight, reading these articles is very inspiring and helpful. Here is something that is helping me, hope it can help you too https://bit.ly/2lGdtBQ good luck and let us all know how you get on.